01.01.20181. The copyright
Any and all content and information available on Ziare.com is owned by Alert News SRL or its affiliates except if otherwise specified. All contributions by users through upload on Ziare.com become property of Alert News SRL. No material downloaded from Ziare.com can be published on a different site for commercial purposes, without specifying the source and without the prior written consent of Alert News SRL. No other material on this site can be reproduced partially, entirely or modified without the prior consent expressed by Alert News SRL. All content on ziare.com is copyrighted by Alert News SRL. (All rights reserved to Alert News SRL) . It is strictly forbidden to use this site in any way with the purpose of destroying or altering its content or security or in order to discredit or harass Alert News SRL or its affiliates.2. Confidentiality
Ziare.com undertakes not to reveal any information with regard to your visit on this website. Ziare.com except as provided below. Ziare.com will not transmit to third parties the personal data you entered on the website, except when required by law or in case we have your previous permission.3. Confidentiality policies amendments
Amendments to the present terms and conditions, will be published on this website without prior notification. Any and all amendments enter into force on the same day they are made available on the website.4. Information for users:
All users are responsible for maintaining confidentiality pertaining to any information they may place by registering on Ziare.com. Your personal access code is private and Ziare.com is not responsible for any moral or material damages caused by any failure to comply with the provisions above. If perchance a case should arise, and Ziare.com judges it improper, it may block the access password, may delete certain information or may interrupt the supply of certain services whenever it considers necessary and without other formalities or supplementary explanations, with or without previous notification.
As user you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide truthful, proper and complete data required in the registration form;
- to maintain and renew, when necessary, the registration data to confirm that all prior information remains truthful, proper and complete. If you provide deceiving information, inexact or incomplete information, Ziare.com has the right to suspend or cancel your account and to refuse all present or future access on Ziare.com.
You also assume the responsibility:
- not to publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intention of destroying this system as well as other system or information;
- not to publish content infringing copyright of a third party. If you are not the author or if you do not have the author's express permission to publish the certain material;
- not to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malevolent materials against another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the in force law;
- not to publish an image or a statement which comes in conflict with legal in force norms. If, in a case of non-observance/s of these conditions, Ziare.com and its affiliates will dissociate from the author, will delete the respective information and may take action against the user responsible for such violations of the above terms. At the moment of your registration on the site, you will be requested information including a valid e-mail address. Besides the terms and conditions which are regulated by the policy of Ziare.com you understand and accept that Ziare.com can collect information and keep data about the persons that visit this site. You have the right to request that we collect information referring to your person by contacting us at: redactia@Ziare.com
.5. Information note with regard to personal data protection
Storinge information or gaining access to information stored in users' terminal equipment is made by the Site Administrator for the following purposes only: to provide services on the Internet, for marketing, advertising and publicity and / or supply of goods and services. Third parties that store information or have access to information stored in users' terminal equipment are advertisers, service providers and performance analysis of audience site and providers of goods and services. The overall purpose of processing such information to third parties is providing advertising services, marketing and advertising. For more information on cookies click here
According to the requirements of Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to processing the personal character data and free traffic of this data, modified and completed and of Law 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal character data and the protection of private life in the electronic communication sector, Alert News will administrate in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide. The Site administrator is registered in the register of personal data processing as an operator of personal data entered under no. 26473. Also to inform you that the personal data that you have provided, is processed by Alert News for the purpose of offering its service in optimal conditions. It is your option to provide us some of your personal data in order to create a valid account and to benefit by the service offered by Alert News. At the moment of creating the account you have the option to choose to receive information about the products, services, events etc. offered by Ziare.com by placing a checkmark in the corresponding box on the "Create Account" page. According to Law 506/2004, you benefit by the right of access, of intervention on the data, the right of not being obliged to an individual decision and the right to address the law/justice. You, at the same time, have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to solicit the deleting of your data. You agree that by deleting your personal data, your account will be deleted from our system with the impossibility of accessing any and all services offered by Alert News. These rights also allow you to file a petition with your request to the following address:
Alert News SRL
Blvd. Pierre de Coubertin 3-5,
Office Building, 6th floor, office no. E6.B, Sector 2,
Please add: "To the attention of: Ziare.com Team", or by e-mail to redactia@Ziare.com
Terms and Conditions constitute, entirely, an agreement between you and Ziare.com with regard to the use of the website Ziare.com. Ziare.com reserves the right to revise and to bring up to date those regulations at any time, without the previous announcement of the users. If you have any questions regarding the information comprised in this page please write us to redactia@Ziare.com
.6. AntiSpam Policy
* Confidentiality of private data
Site Administrator will not disclose, sell or rent personal information of users, unless required under applicable law. All information collected is used only to facilitate communication with the user and provide better service.
* How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an unsubscribe link, which is an automatic way to stop receiving messages from us.
Each request to unsubscribe is processed immediately.
* Our Commitment
Ziare.com is against sending spam.
* The definition of spam (as Mail Abuse Prevention System)
An electronic message is "spam" IF:
1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
We consider any spam message illicit and illegal.
For any complaint please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org